Red Sand Spring #0419 // Double-Sided XLarge Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Red Sand Spring #0419
Ultraviolet’s Sandstone Study Series are inspired by ever-changing sandstone landscapes and the wind and water that shape them.
Sage and olive greens opposite its sandstone-inspired reverse. Textures offer a unique layered bleed-through on both sides; sandstone over green, green over sandstone. Note the vertical line on bottom 1/3 of the green side.
Portraits shot on film and shared compliments of Heather Nan.
- Extra-large (7'10.5"x12'2.25") is generous in both width and length.
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Heavy weight paint application
- 14 lb 9 oz
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $160. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“Every human is an artist. The dream of your life is to make beautiful art."-