Great Salt Lake Series // Painted Backdrop (multiple sizes available)
Ultraviolet’s Great Salt Lake Series are inspired by the mineral-rich remains of ancient Lake Bonneville. Nuance texture detailing against a bone-cream wash. A touch of sodium sparkle and muddy crackling patterns.
We individually cut even our most requested and popular drops. Each finished canvas product is unique and variations should be expected as they give your drop its one-of-kind appeal. Variations manifest in textures, cut lines, and raw edges. Photograph is for reference to the color and texture possibilities.
NOTES ON GREAT SALT LAKE-
* Made to order, this product is painted when purchased and is not available for immediate shipping. Lead time 1-2 weeks unless otherwise communicated.
Styled photograph shared compliments of Steph Kirk.
Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Large format backdrop hand-painted by Matthew Peterson on 12-ounce medium weight cotton canvas at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“Tell all the truth but tell it slant —
Success in Circuit lies
Too bright for our infirm Delight
The Truth's superb surprise
As Lightning to the Children eased
With explanation kind
The Truth must dazzle gradually
Or every man be blind —” - Emily Dickinson